The Genuine Dermaroller is the world’s leading micro-needling device. It is the only one with surgical standards. Each one time use Dermaroller unit is guaranteed to be gamma sterilized to protect you from infection and risk of scarring. It is safe, effective, minimally invasive and requires no down time.
The quality of your skin is a huge factor in minimizing the appearance of cellulite. Healthy, well oxygenated skin that is firm and tight will diminish dimpling.
What will the Genuine Dermaroller do for me?
- Smooth skin texture in trouble areas like buttocks and arms
- Tighten sagging skin
- Exfoliate for increased circulation and improved skin tone
- Even out skin tone
What should I expect?
The area will be cleaned and a topical anesthetic will be applied to the area. The treatment area will be thoroughly needled with surgical grade micro needles. A serum will be then be applied to further break up cellulite and firm the skin. Including the time it takes to numb the area, the treatment takes 60-90 minutes. It is ideal for all skin types and has very little downtime. Your skin will have a slightly sunburned appearance for 24-48 hours. Ideally, a series of 2-3 treatments spaced about 4-6 weeks apart will be sufficient to achieve optimal results. Visible improvements will appear 6-8 weeks after the first treatment and the process will continue to evolve over several months, providing gradual improvement.
Are there any side effects or contraindications?
Side effects are minimal. Redness, dryness, itching, and minor flaking can occur. You will be given products to use post-procedure to reduce these symptoms and facilitate healing. Mild scab formation can occur in rare circumstances. Infections are extremely rare. If you have a history of herpes simplex in the area to be treated, it can trigger a flare up.
- Roaccutane use within the last 3 months
- Open wounds, cuts, or abrasions in the area to be treated
- Radiation treatment to the skin within the last year
- Current skin infections in the area to be treated
- Pregnant or breast feeding
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scars or poor wound healing
- A known allergy to Lidocaine