LPG STIMULATES YOUR BEAUTY
LPG is the world leader in cellular stimulation and is a perfect option for firming and tightening skin. Regardless of whether it’s due to aging, pregnancy, weight gain or loss, LPG effectively treats loose, lax and sagging skin. The treatment works on a cellular level, stimulating your fibroblasts (the cells responsible for firm, toned skin). Over time, the integrity of your skin is improved and cells are retrained to be as active as they were in your youth.
What will Lipomassage do for me?
- Smooth cellulite, slim fat deposits, sculpt and lift contours and firm the skin
- Firm skin post pregnancy, weight loss, liposuction, or coolsculpting treatment
- 300% increase in blood circulation
- 400% increase in lymphatic drainage
- 240% increase in collagen and elastin production
- A more refined figure and naturally firmer, smoother skin
What should I expect?
After a consultation to determine your specific goals, you will change into your own personal Endermowear, a nylon body suit worn during treatments. The technician will glide the rollers smoothly over your entire body. The massaging action mechanically stimulates dormant cells to activate collagen and elastin production. The treatment will take approximately 45-50 minutes. For best results, treatments should be scheduled twice weekly until desired results are achieved. LPG treatments are always individually customized and should never be painful. If you feel pain, your technician will adjust your settings accordingly.
Are there any side effects or contraindications?
While side effects are rare, there is the possibility of dizziness, nausea, and headaches (due to your body releasing toxins). Bruising and redness are also rare, but possible.
- Infections or inflammations
- Cancer, HIV, or Hepatitis
- Untreated hypertension
- Untreated thyroid disorder