SkinFitBodyLab offers two different technologies for skin tightening treatments. We use Reaction by Viora and the Dermaclear Light to address your specific goals. Both use non-invasive, safe and effective radiofrequency (RF) energy to significantly improve skin laxity, sagging, and texture. Reaction’s ReFit program targets folds, sagging and stretch marks caused by losing a lot of weight in a short period of time.
What will radiofrequency do for me?
- Stimulates collagen synthesis to strengthen existing collagen fibers
- Tightens and firms the skin
- Delivers smoother textured, tauter skin
- Stimulates increased blood circulation
What should I expect?
The treatment is quite comfortable and somewhat resembles a deep tissue massage. Pure glycerin oil or ultrasound gel is applied to the treatment area and the applicator glides over the target area. The goal of the treatment is to heat the dermis to stimulate collagen production. Therefore, the entire treatment area will feel heated. Depending on the size of the treatment zone, the session can last between 20 minutes and an hour. Most people will see results from the first treatment, but 4-8 sessions one to two weeks apart are recommended for optimal results. Maintenance sessions will be scheduled depending on individual needs.
Are there any side effects or contraindications?
Side effects are rare and temporary and can include discomfort, redness, bruising, hives, crusting, and burning.
- Skin diseases in the treatment area
- Tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area
- Hip replacement, hip/femur surgery or metallic implants in the treatment area
- Pregnancy and six months post-delivery
- Cardiac pacemaker, defibrillator, or other implanted electrical devices
- Blood disorders and use of blood thinners
- Uncontrolled thyroid disease