Peels and facials can be a great way to rejuvenate your skin and give it that healthy appearance that Botox and fillers can’t offer. Peels have been around forever and they’re one of the oldest beauty secrets in the book for a good reason! We offer a variety of peels and facials to help you achieve the results you’re looking for. Peels can also be used on the decollete and the backs of the hands. Our line of peels is from MCCM medical cosmetics. We love the MCCM SMART facial, which is the perfect anti-aging treatment for mature skin. In addition to firming and smoothing the skin, it is also a whitening and hydrating treatment.
What will chemical peels and facials do for me?
- Improve the look and feel of your skin
- Even skin tone and diminish hyperpigmentation
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging
- Treat certain type of acne
- Improve the appearance of mild scarring (great results when combined with Dermaroller treatments!)
- Lift, firm and define facial contours
What should I expect?
Your technician will determine the type of peel/facial that is right for you based on your goals and your skin type. Your treatment may also be combined with the LPG Mobilift facial treatment. The peel itself, once applied, can feel like tingling, burning, or a stinging sensation. This is brief, while the peel is working and dissipates once the peel is neutralized. A soothing, hydrating mask will be applied after the peel.
The treatments that we offer are light peels with no real downtime. While a deep peel can leave you with blisters and crusting, these treatments are relatively mild and will only result in slight pinkness with the possibility of light scaling for 3-7 days post treatment.